Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rountine

Monday-
Wake up
Get ready for school
Go to school
Go to dance
Eat dinner
Do homework
Take a bath
Go to bed

Repeat Monday routine Tuesday-Friday.

I have come to notice that the schedule I have listed above has come to be a routine of mine for 5 out of the 7 days in a week.


I am a girl who loves change and to keep things interesting so coming to this realization has brung me down in the slumps a little bit.

So how I am going to change things up and make things more interesting is still in debate.

And when I say still in debate I mean I have no idea.

But at least it's a start to making a change by realizing you need to make one!

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that we have the same exact schedule and I am dying to try and find a way to change it. But doesn't everybody want to try and change their weekly schedule? It's virtually impossible with dance till 6! Ohhhh well, it's life!

    ReplyDelete