Sunday, October 17, 2010

Procrastination Problems

I have a problem.

I procrastinate with my homework.


I don't believe I am the only high schooler in the world with this problem.

In fact, I think a majority of the people in my school have this problem.

What is it that causes me to not just sit down after dinner and do my homework?
Why do I wait until 11 o'clock to even open my backpack?
Why can't I actually use the two weeks my teacher gives me to do a project instead of staying up late the night before it's due?

Is it the fact that all I want to do after 7 hours of school and 3 hours of soccer practice I just want some time to do something I want to do? Not something my teacher or coach is telling me?

Whatever it is I need to fix and soon. I like my 8 hours of sleep at night and staying up late to do homework that could be done by 9 o'clock is not helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment