Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SKINS

SKINS


Probably, in my opinion, one of the most intrigueing shows I've even watched.
Although it takes many every day teenage challenges to some extremes, it's somewhat realistic of what we go through.

Many people would base thier opinion on the show as extremely innopropriate for public television and highly unlikely. Some of the situations that come into action I couldn't even experience if I tried

But as unrealistic as some of the situations may seem, teenagers do encounter them.

Obviously some of the lifestyle and unrealistic consequences are just part of making the show something to grab the audiance as any other show would. The characters are relateable and fun. Someone who you would want to hang out with on the weekend.

If you don't take everything so literally, I highly recomend watching this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment